Blockchain Live 2018 will take place in Olympia London with Block.One as a major partner. Featuring 9 content stages, the second annual Blockchain Live event will provide practical, cross-sector case studies, keynotes and product solutions for blockchain application, business modelling and strategic planning delivered by pioneers and product providers who’ve been there, done it and made it work.
The team expects more than 100 speakers, 50 blockchain and DLT suppliers and over 3,000 participants during the event.
£400 - Early Bird ticket (August price)
The agenda is available here.
There will be 9 different stages with different topics discussed:
- Blockchain leaders’ summit (for example, The Future of Public Blockchains)
- C-suite stage (for example, Securing the Internet of Things with Blockchain)
- Fintech platform (for example, How To Achieve A Sufficiently Integrated Blockchain Ecosystem In International Finance)
- Govtech stage (for example, From Ethical Foundations To Benevolent Ends)
- Technology and development stage (for example, A Developer’s Guide To Blockchain – Tools, Tips And Timesavers)
- Product journey stage (for example, Innovating Retail And Supply Chain)
- Crypto stage (for example, How Bitcoin Is Pioneering A Global Sea Change)
- Blockchain energy forum (for example, How Blockchain Could Revolutionise The Energy Sector
- Blockchain creatives stage (for example, Unpacking Blockchain Technology For Gaming)
Some of the most notable speakers at the event include Daniel Larimer, CEO at Block.One, Antonis Polemitis, CEO at University of Nicosia, Joseph Lubin, founder of ConsenSys, Eva Kaili MEP, Member of the European Parliament, Chair of the STOA.
A full list of speakers from a number of worldwide banks, investment firms, and fintech companies can be found here.
You can apply for free Basic entry here.